We design all units for your application to provide the optimum combination of performance, size, and value. They are intended for industrial applications and rated for continuous operation at 100% of nameplate output, or for the specified duty cycle.
When you choose Warner Power, here's the process that takes place during product development.
Warner Power Applications Specialists will develop specs that ensure the product delivered to you meets or exceeds all of your requirements.
- Manufacturing and assembly takes place in a dedicated facility with cellular manufacturing groups.
- We choose designs and materials for maximum service life.
- Testing is performed in accordance with applicable ANSI, IEEE, CSA, UL, IEC and EN standards and we are CSA self certifying.
At Warner Power, we don't provide generic catalogs or build standard products. Every project is custom engineered for all aspects of your application. We work as an extension of your engineering and manufacturing team to solve problems, improve products, shorten lead times and bring more value to your products and services. All of this is done within our ISO 9001 compliant Quality System.
Custom Engineered Transformers, Chokes and Reactors
- Dry Type Isolation Transformers and Autotransformers from 2 kVA to 2500 kVA
- DC Chokes, AC Reactors, Saturable-Core Reactors
- Single Phase, Three Phase, Three-Two Phase
- Voltage 5 Volts to 20,000 Volts
- Aluminum or copper winding materials
- Cooling by convection, forced air or water
- Open frames or enclosed; standard or custom
Available Options and Accessories
- Customer specified in-rush, impedance, efficiency, size and other characteristics
- UL listed 180, 200, 220 class insulation systems
- Temperature rise of 115°C, 130°C, or 150°C
- K-factor ratings
- Electrostatic shielding
- Multiple taps: Primary and/or Secondary
- Delta, Wye or Scott-T connections
- Thermal cut-offs and sensors
- Tap selector switches, meters and other control and monitoring devices
- NEMA Enclosure Types 1, 3R, 4, or 12 IEC enclosures, and CSA Types 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Customer specified paint color and texture.