Warner Power, LLC respects your right to privacy on the Internet.
We will never willfully disclose individually identifiable information about users to any third party without first receiving that user's permission. We voluntarily adhere to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
An organization is responsible for personal information under its control and shall designate an individual or individuals who are accountable for the organization's compliance with the following principles:
- The purposes for which personal information is collected shall be identified by the organization at or before the time the information is collected.
- The knowledge and consent of the individual are required for the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, except where inappropriate.
- The collection of personal information shall be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by the organization. Information shall be collected by fair and lawful means.
- Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
- Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Personal information shall be as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary for the purpose for which it is used.
- Personal information shall be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
- An organization shall make readily available to individuals specific information about its policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Upon request, an individual shall be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of his or her personal information, and shall be given access to that information. An individual shall be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
- An individual shall be able to address a challenge concerning compliance with the above principles to the designated individual or individuals accountable for the organization's compliance.
Ownership - This site is owned and operated by Warner Power, LLC. The content and organization of this site are protected by applicable domestic and international intellectual property laws, including copyright and trade-mark laws. No material on this site may be modified, copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any manner without our express written permission, except for material that is already in the public domain. You may print and download portions of material from this site solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notice from the materials.
Eligibility - Use of this site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you do not qualify, please do not use this site.
Use of this Site and Services - You may not use the Warner Power, LLC web site, affiliate sites or services, including, but not limited to, web hosting, web mail, community features, and internet services, to do any of the following.
- Provide false information on your registration or otherwise, or impersonate someone else.
- Post, store, transmit, or distribute any threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or objectionable materials of any kind, including anything constituting or encouraging a criminal offence, giving rise to civil liability, or otherwise violating any laws.
- Post any non-public information without the proper authorization to do so.
- Spam other internet users or web sites.
- Place any scripting in online profiles or otherwise.
- Post, transmit or otherwise distribute any materials that contain a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Upload, post, transmit or otherwise distribute or reproduce any information, software or other material protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, without the permission of the copyright owner or right holder.
If you do any of the above, we may in our sole discretion terminate or suspend your registration immediately without notice to you. We reserve the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of this site received from you. Further, we reserve the right to edit any notices or postings for clarity and length or as we see fit.
You agree that upon posting information on this site or affiliate sites, you grant Warner Power, LLC and its successors and assign a non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty-free, perpetual license under your copyrights to use, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from such information in any and all media, without any duty to account to you. In addition, you irrevocably waive all of your moral rights as author in respect of such information, however arising.
Linked Sites - The sites linked from this site are not under our control, and we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in any linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Warner Power, LLC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of such site.
System Integrity - The use of any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of this site is expressly prohibited. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You may not disclose or share your password to any third parties or use your password for any unauthorized purpose. In any case, you remain solely responsible for any authorized or unauthorized use of your password.
Security - We will try to use the latest Internet security protocols on this site. However, you understand and agree that the Internet may not be secure, and your materials may be subject to interception or loss. Warner Power, LLC makes no warranties of any kind, either express, implied, or statutory concerning the security of any materials including, but not limited to, data. However, just as when you use an automated teller machine, or conduct a credit card purchase over the telephone, using common sense will help ensure the security of your materials. Be sure to close your browser when you finish visiting our site and wish to leave your computer.
Notice - Any notice to you shall be made to the e-mail address provided during the registration process. The notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after e-mail is sent, unless we are notified that the e-mail address is invalid. Alternatively, we may provide notice to you by certified mail or regular mail to the address provided during the registration process.