- Crystal Growing
- Semiconductor Processing
- Optical Fiber Drawing
- Epitaxial Processing
- LED Production
- Optical Glass
- Designed for industrial applications, our power supplies are rugged, low maintenance units that have an expected life span of 20+ years.
- Choice of constant current, constant voltage or constant power control, with single phase or three phase outputs, and regulation of +/- 0.5%.
- Air, water or closed loop liquid cooling systems.
- Local or remote control using PLC or computer interface, with isolated and current feedback.
- Choose from SCR, saturable core reactor, or variable transformer control technologies.
- All power supplies can be designed with optional power factor correction, line reduction and auxiliary power capabilities.
- Single or multiple outputs with common or individual output controls.
Our experience includes designing custom power supplies for CZ, Bridgman, and FZ crystal growing techniques along with single crystal, polycrystalline silicon, and thin film amorphous technologies.
Warner Power's induction power supplies offer high-speed switching inverter technology, automatic frequency matching, fault diagnostics, ride-through capabilities and more. Our resistive power supplies offer economical solutions with design flexibility, robust dependability and ease of service. Warner Power is the source for your resistance and induction heating power requirements.